Request a Room
The primary purpose of the Library’s meeting space is to serve as a venue for Library sponsored services, programs, and activities.
Library services, programs and activities shall have priority over all other activities.
- Permission to use the Library's meeting rooms may be granted to community groups, organizations and individuals whose aims are Library connected; educational; cultural and/or civic.
- Preferences shall be given to Library District based organizations and organizations whose membership is primarily comprised of Library District residents.
- Use of the Library's meeting rooms is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as policies set forth by the Library's Board of Trustees.
- Meeting rooms are not to be used for sectarian religious instruction or as a place of religious worship or to proselytize, for political agendas, for fundraising or for the advancement of commercial or profit-making enterprises with the exception of enterprises that the Library invites to present programs, classes or services to the public.
- Applicants who are reserving meeting room space for tutoring most comply with the Library's Tutoring Policy in addition to this policy.
Please review our Meeting Space Policy in its entirety.